Skip to content
- 1 – tender small bottle gourd or lauki without seeds
- 5 cups – milk
- 1 tsp – corn flour
- 1 tsp – raisins
- 5 – cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp – milkmaid
- Sugar – to taste
How to Make Bottle Gourd Kheer or Lauki Kheer
- Grate lauki and remove the seeds.
- Boil in a cooker.
- Remove and squeeze all the water out or hang it in a cloth for half an hour till the water is drained.
- Boil milk till it becomes half then add lauki in it.
- Cook it till the milk reduces to half.
- In a cup, take cornflour, mix with some milk and put this mixture in the boiling milk.
- Add milkmaid, cook it for some time and then add sugar to taste.
- Add raisins and cashew nuts and serve hot.