- 8 frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 packet frozen mini phyllo shells
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make Meatball Cups at home.
- Preheat oven to 300 – 350 degrees F. Lightly coats a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put meatballs in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out from microwave, cut each meatball in half, and place back in the bowl. Add spaghetti sauce; mix well and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Place phyllo cups on the baking sheet. Fill each cup with a teaspoon of ricotta cheese. Top each with a meatball half, some of the sauce, and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until heated through.