Skip to content
- Grated coconut – 2 to 2.5 cup
- Rice – 1 cup
- Jaggery or sugar – ?cup
- Turmeric leaves 2
- Salt 1 pinch
How to Make Rice Kheer Flavored with Turmeric Leaf
- Grind the coconut with 1 cup of warm water and extract the thick milk.
- Add about 3 cups of water to the residue and extract the second milk.
- Wash the rice add the second coconut milk and turmeric leaf.
- Simmer till the rice is soft.
- Add salt and sugar or jaggery.
- Simmer till sugar or jaggery is dissolved.
- Discard the turmeric leaf.
- Serve the kheer hot or cold.